If you ever find yourself clamoring for that ultra-needed break from your crazy schedule and daily grind, you might want to check out what Allview Escape Blue Mountains retreat offers today.
It sits atop of a ledge overlooking the breath-taking Grose Valley and Mount Hay at a distance. It has the surreal warm experience that is always ready to embrace your stress away on any given day. It’s easy to imagine yourself in one of those LOTR movie series given the picturesque Blue Mountain National Park stretching in the horizon.
How to get there
The Blue Mountains retreat is just a 2-hour drive away from Sydney or approximately 75 miles of the central business district. It is set in the Australian town of Blackheath along with other well-known heritage sites and historic shops. The entire property is on a 20-acre private property with an all-natural bushland setting of the Australian Blue Mountains retreat.
One can definitely fall in love with the beauty the venue has to offer including the accommodations and reception. No wonder it is a top favorite among those who wish to tie the knot with a rustic haven backdrop.
What can they offer?
- They offer the crowd favorite 5-bedroom Malie’s house that can sleep up to 12 beds, and with options for adding extra linens.
- It has a signature magnificent living room that has two log fires, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a well-stocked pantry.
- You also get to enjoy a luxury huge shower area for that refreshing wash after a day well spent.
- A barbecue set up is available and you can showcase your grilling prowess as it can accommodate up to 30 people.
- The Isabella cottage, on the other hand, has a total of 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to a total of 8 in beds.
- Allview Escape Blue Mountains retreat caters to functions even for up to 350 people.
- They have an onsite event staff to make sure everything is running well when catering is served.
Whatever the occasion may it be like weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate functions and any reunions are surely something they can accommodate.
A stunning venue for weddings
Among these events, weddings are the most popular. Couples find Blue Mountains retreat Australia to be a stunning marvel no matter the time of the year.
Even when there’s a thick layer of fog or intermittent rain, or when the sun is out revealing the immaculate beauty of the pristine landscape, the sweeping landscape is always a perfect choice.
If you’re looking for a great spot in a beautiful pine forest amongst whimsical trees for exchanging vows, then no need to look further. A small clearing that opens up to a stunning view will welcome your eyes. That is why they are one of the top destinations in mind to leave a lasting impression as they celebrate their big day.
Outdoor adventures and sightseeing tours are just a few minutes’ drives from the property. Some of the most unique attractions are also available when you feel like avoiding the tourist crowds.
Get the exceptional Blue Mountains retreat in Australia by visiting http://allviewescape.com.au.